Viewers

Good evening.

Ladies and gentlemen, the health okay?


YUI is.

Please take care of the body because of severe temperature difference.
If yours a cold, ☆ Please warm up for some rest

There was a lot of things recently,
First, I went to the exhibition.


個展

Manabe Taro's "towards the dream, live rabbit" is a solo.
Personal exhibition

Perfectly cute bunny rabbit from the message Ino Tsuyoshi,
I felt various messages.

Knew that the painting has also been drawn superimposed color what color
And I conveyed that message as part of the color is not visible,
I felt a lot of things especially ♪


藤原ようこさん
Yoko Huziwara
Yoko Fujiwara.
The book also introduced in the previous diary,
In fact, "Midnight Sun" is very indebted to those who from time to time.


And, "GREENROOM FESTIVAL" I went to a festival.
The diary also appeared before the CD's that I was introduced Hanaregumi
I went to see!

Very cozy atmosphere was fun ♪


GREENROOM FES
GREENROOM FES2

橋から見える景色


The view from the bridge
Return of the festival scene.
I love this scene looks like from the bridge.
More and more like a car passing by!

The rehearsal!


カポ

Capo!
Sometimes what appears to creatures?


かじさんとまいまい


Maimai's helm?

あっつっつ

There Tsuttsu roadie!
The father of a child ♪
I can not come to Hong Kong, came to rehearsal.
Thanks! !


Then I went to the last exhibition!

Nagoya Keisuke's "Sumokimaunten"
Photos taken in the city of Manila.
Just know that everyday that there are various views and
Time is now feeling very thought of entering the body and mind are watching from the photos.


名越さん写真展

Nagoshi's Chino Datetsu'm a husband.
Mako's been a while since I met the kids Date'll Chino!

Mako-chan, but I came to last year's Tour Budokan Chino'll Date with your mother,
♪ Sukusukuto had grown up than during the
I am happy (^ ^)


写真展にて
Exhibition at
From left, Tsu Chi Date & Nagoshi's friend Chino Takahashi Mako-chan I'll Date.

Well then, I'm sorry Aya Takeshi had lots of pictures &! (> <)

Everyone, ☆ go to really take care of the body

Well then, Adieu ~ ☆


YUI



P.S.

Funny I thought the arrow. Lol
Arrow

矢印