Viewers

It is three days later!

Hello, everyone.

It is almost daily rain, the temperature
Calm, I think I also feel a little.

Well, now next week finally.
HELLO ~ Paradise Kiss ~ [].
(Sun wear store: Tuesday 31)

YUI, or promotional activities




Production activities.
I'm working on and rehearsing.



<Lisa Mai Mai>

<And YUI>

Every single goal, but slowly
You guys are working hard in a team! !

By the way, I film next week!
"Paradise Kiss".




<By the way, incidentally, is also the first production run to come with this sticker! >
<Dr. Yazawa, thank you! ! >

No wind, or being used in the film
By all means, but please check! !

So, to lose to the rainy season
Let's give tension! !

I'm in at
Adieu →

P.S.

Might be a lot of messages all the time.
Thank you!

I always enjoy - let me look