Viewers

Jump! !

Good evening.

Everyone, whether you spend your Happy?

YUI is.

I have spent to Happy ♪

Nadeshiko Japan I won! !
The auspicious!
Thank you for writing to the message boards a lot!
During such, while there Bandoriha is a record every day!

After cleaning up at all over the Bandoriha,
I had a black SLR NIKON-chan,
Take a funny picture! I got to take tea to say?





Jump! !
From left, Temple of the new staff I have my tea Ariza.

I got taken, in return!





Everybody jump! !
From left, Chris Black back view back view of Yoko-chan's Yusuke Bucky.

♪ had a nice jump
Take a moment realized that jump surprisingly difficult!

While various rent and take other...




Pose interesting...




I have a good look and a temple Ali tea! !
The box was in the sense that Giyakatsu!
It is a typhoon.
It also places a strong wind and rain now.
Everyone, let's watch out for the wind and rain.
In So Adieu.


YUI


P.S.

Izawa says Mr. Kikuchi has been in care in the recording.




Thank you ♪



On then!