Viewers

Tanabata Day.

Hello, everyone.

The YUI.

Everyone, Do not use as early as summer?
♪ I'm fine really

Recently, he has been making.
Soon begin rehearsals for summer festivals.
Fun ♪

And the title,
Miyagi went to the day of Tanabata.

The other is there to write STAFF DIARY,
If the drive toward Sendai
There was a long border of the tsunami to understand clearly.
Scenes were shown on television, although the removal of debris and move a little work, the epic of the damage was still left.

Would be expected of course, but had various feelings,
I thought this day all together anyway 歌Etara.

High Schools and we will have gotten the time between classes, everyone sang.

Everyone in school is just a nice smile is full of life,
Everyone greeted me kindly middle school also.
While everyone in high school who are also standing in the courtyard,
And is very warm and the clapping Kuretari.

The faces of everyone there really is strength and gentleness,
I have encouraged a lot opposite me.

We took care of the blood, born in Sendai Tsu GIP over me last time around, along with nationwide tour.
If you arrived at Sendai talk "has been stopped or even food, water or electricity can also Sendai, was really hard," I say.
Sendai is felt to have recovered much different from last time when I came, and the air felt different when it came last.

I always cherish, but now we are also very important encounter.

I feel down sometimes depressed,
It just naturally do better on energy, I think such behavior and I think the biggest thing we are now able to cherish the things to do.

There may be such that when everyone
Once a day I would like to smile naturally uplifting nature.

Helped me, Mr. Yamauchi immediately across Tsu
伊里前 school, elementary school everyone Mingzu
Junior Utatsu everyone!
Abe wore a T-shirt headmaster card comes!
Dear High School West Kesennuma! !
Thank you! !
High school students from the Kids! Thank you very much! !

I read a letter!
I thank you very much! !


YUI