Viewers

Backstage report system M

Everyone, good morning!
It is already Sunday. (Tears)


Today, for Tomorrow
I want to refresh.


Well, today appeared Friday
M is the report of the dressing room system response.


So, etc ... I!


Morning, and hot breath into the dressing room. . .
That is about to be swept YUI.




To enter the make-up slowly.
At first, I felt like bangs!




And off I went.




Very quickly and went steadily made.




For some reason, "topknot". . (Laughs)
Spirit of service scale. . .




Thus, YUI bangs came out, but did not.




Complete ~! ! !




Friday's performance at the system M
It was really great!


And too many messages
Thank you! !


Since yesterday the movie "Paradise Kiss" is also
It is now public
By all means, but please check the movies.

Thank you!


I'm in on.


Adieu →