Viewers

HELLO! ! !

Hi everyone.

How are you?

YUI is.

Today, how "HELLO ~ Paradise kiss ~" day of release! !

Anyway, happy ♪

The film "Paradise Kiss" The thing that is also available from the June 4,
Lovers and friends invited to fit on your family and friends and by all means (laughs)
☆ I want to watch movies

Happy feeling I think a movie!

The temperature difference is intense these days,
Let's take care of your health (^ ^)


Well then, "I'll go bring him into Paradise" Adieu. Lol
- I long. .


YUI


P.S.

Movie preview of events the day before yesterday, yesterday I went to the TV taping!
Music Video has been played out with my members.

Sneak preview event, the hall was a long time CCLemon!

「パラダイス・キス」イベント

MVメンバーと

"Paradise Kiss" event

MV Members

Hall was so old you have to live now in a long time feeling somewhat happy.
The event was fun sweetbox ♪ Itari luxury and fashion have been made according to the song's
I sing to you in the end was from the movie
Kuretari and gentle with the audience clap even there!

Mean that a little preview of "Midnight Sun" ♪ I also remembered the time and

スタッフ

Staff people for coming in there!
Staff
From left, Tsuruoka, Mr. B's in Takagi.


矢印

The arrow in B's shoulders!
Arrow
I started wondering I took.


ようじさんとアズ

And, as with hair and makeup - Toothpick.
As with toothpick

Today, I feel very Happy ♪
Happy and you also chan (^ ^)


In In ~ ☆