Viewers

Daigaho! !

YUI is.

Daigaho is Cantonese for "hello" is like a greeting.

I have been rehearsing every day, you feel you are riding ♪ I'm feeling before in Hong Kong


What do you have to spend doing?

I'm fine to rehearsals went well.

While doing rehearsals, I went to shoot!


Recently, I have been addicted to taking photos, ♪ in the atmosphere of all photos

撮影の合間

Between takes
Futoshita moment in between takes.

From left, Mr. Tanaka's Takamiya, designers and photographers as-jun San infants

 ゆーすけ

Yu Skating

I was somehow drawn to Gekisha landscape.
Yusuke managers e.u.band!


集合写真

Group photo!

It was like that is harmonious and pleasant atmosphere!

The So-I would like to continue to focus on rehabilitation?

Happy ☆ in your daily

Adieu.

YUI

P.S.

リハーサル
Rehearsal.
In the studio.

Dinner
Do something fun everyone!
Excludes think, - had asked to dinner.

Changes at all, but talk, I got a birthday to eaves
"Peeping Life" finally saw the DVD it!

Interesting!

What impresses most is "you know? Bakappuru" Hen!

Plus informal Noh play and giggle too much going on line at the last minute of laughter.
♪ I do sit-ups are hardened to ensure laughs

So, let the good tomorrow! !


On then!