Viewers

Gently gently. .

Everyone, good evening!
What do you spend your Sunday?

In television,
I started soccer! (Laughs)


Alright, I recently YUI

Recent interview, rehearsal Hong Kong
The production work, and we are working carefully.




<In between interviews. Sheep's hair salon. The Veranda "lemon" is! >
"Preparatory period" is the usual many things


<Super Hair Makeup by: sheep Fujiwara>

It is important I do carefully, and think.


<One piece of coverage. And relax! >

And cherish the quality of every single piece that way
For our fans, 届Ketai!


<Towards Hong Kong, serious rehearsal! >


And always, I think so.


Get a picture in a magazine, live in Hong Kong,
The following works of course
Completely focused on everyone! ! Which we do.



<At the rehearsal studio. Hot talks about directing "SUM" and "Isshi">

Come here please, try to check.


Is not on.


While watching football (laughs)
Enjoy the weekend - I


Adieu →