Viewers

Hey! !

Good evening.

The YUI.

Do you spend your energy?


The movie "Paradise Kiss" - I saw! ♪ I am writing that there are many
Thank you! !

While the preproduction work recently, while the rehabilitation of Hong Kong today is a record!
♪ I want to shout to be put to good work
清じぃ
Unloading of equipment came with me working!
あっつっつ
There Tsuttsu
Tsuttsu there!
Despite me coming holidays!
Jaguar and bad condition of the tune, I got tea and adjust the warping of the neck Terekyasu!
Later - that's Akobesu Did you also adjust Bucky!
McCarron also submitted to the pledge! !
ひさしさん
Consultation was part of the texture of the Toka Members!
♪ fun at everyone and thinking to proceed
Of rice, such as why the universe story, with interesting going on - more and more swollen with everyone talking and talking.
集合写真 メンバー

集合写真 皆
Everyone group photo
Group photo at all!
The cheer "'s switch-Yes!" Without'll "Fillet - yes!" And tried to ask!

... It is irrelevant. Smile

The Let's enjoy tomorrow! !
A good day ☆

Adieusaru.

YUI

P.S.
I photograph a lot of interesting listed Temashita STAFF DIARY. Smile
Topknot, incidentally, make-up's tool infants.
Did!
The In, ☆ by HAPPY

P.S. of P.S.
キャンディーストリッパー
Photo clothing, ♪ is designed by Mr. Yoshie candy stripper

It is a cute pop!