Viewers

Hong Kong! !

I went! !

Hello, and YUI.

On June 26,
The Hong Kong HOTEL HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN
We went to LIVE!

Ride to the airport before you arrive in Hong Kong,
♪ me a lot of people are warmly welcomed
I arrived the first day of live venues,
The hall is larger than I thought!
Tensions were gradually, gradually getting used to the sound environment of the rehearsal with members while
This time a lot of staff for coming and camera teams from Japan, but also gently We help many people helped me in Hong Kong and local staff, to production!

Before leaving the stage, hear the cheers of excitement came a lot!
On stage from the start of the session members,
More and more time went quickly and move on.
Along the way, the phone in the corner,
Eric kindly came over the cot!
Me also appeared in Billy's interpretation,
You are fun to talk ♪
Also in the cast rudder binge pat-kun darts! Smile

In escar, us fans have emerged in Hong Kong!

Able to play the last song really fun!
And listen to me sing to remember that everyone in Hong Kong are the lyrics, now feeling really happy! !

This time, we have spent a really nice time!
Hong Kong staff took care of everyone,
Everyone who rushed from Japan
And everyone who rushed to the site!
Everyone has to always support me!
Thank you very much! !

Thanks!!
Rosanne, Jessica, Ariel, Edith,
Raymond, Ellen, Leslie
Everyone who is involved in staff and live in Hong Kong!

♪ I look forward to meeting with you again to everyone








Near the end,
Kindly Eric appeared on stage! !
Thank you very much! !




And now came back from Hong Kong
Has a recording and rehearsal immediately!

The In, ☆ Happy tomorrow Take it today also

Hong Kong Adieu! ! !

YUI

P.S.

Mr. Hisashi 来Renakatta in Hong Kong so now
I was passing the souvenir Mr. Bucky!

Able to take a moment!
Anything, but interesting 人形Rashiku motion puppet!
♪ I be happy souvenir Mr. Hisashi




Great!

On then!