Viewers

♪ back Chabu台

Everyone, good evening.

The YUI.

Are you, or you spend your energy?

After I came back from Hong Kong, ♪ I spent a little slow while the production

You can let a lot of sense live
Yoshihiro Sato's friends live like I RADWIMPS.

I think that there is live - every variety of stimuli.
Choro Choro uronium uronium and live house
A lot of people and feel the power difference between the sound and playing.

I also love the sound pressure in front of the speaker Yappari.
After the live sometimes, but I are aware that the application will be the key-ears!

And even the stage!
I have directed Mr. Jiulang driven tube is made,
"Sad Songs For Ugly Daughter".

In charge of the music and the fact that Mr. Hidenori Mukai was great and exciting combinations.
The edgy and that is the story going and move in together and live in front of him,
Could something like that unique Tension at the venue.
A stage was like watching many times.

After mountain biking again!

Finally got my bike.
In the mountains near Mount Fuji, ♪ air is really delicious
It is good to refresh and occasionally forest!



The In, ♪ I wrote a diary Tweets

Everyone, ~ ☆ Let's pay attention to physical condition so hot
Adieubaiku.

YUI

P.S.

Did I take pictures we put WW!



Like when the rehabilitation of Hong Kong.
Mr. Watanabe and Mr. Gitakaji who came to the maintenance of a Fender guitar.



One piece in rehearsal.
♪ relaxation mode the moment you entered the
For example, while the daily and long-term rehabilitation, ♪ will heal your tired or when a stretch 寝Tsu転Gatsu



Capo case there is Tsuttsu care that is in Lodi?
Luggage me make a capo?
Glitter also Tsuiteru ♪

I panic when you take the capo it!
Luggage capo!



During rehabilitation, an app for iPhone "hot off the fried noodles" and "back Chabu台" is Hayarimashita ♪

"Chabu台 back" is all too much to just be sore muscles in everyone! Smile
Best record in the rehearsal, my - was about 57.


The In, ♪ were also - you also
Happy ☆ value