Viewers

Release date today!

Ladies and gentlemen, Tsu Hello.
Finally arrived! Released! !
What are you doing? ?


Well, today
HELLO ~ Paradise Kiss ~ [] I launch date


Already so many
- Has gotten the message.


Thank you! ! !


Toward real-time updates,
I do my best staff!


Meanwhile, the staff was in Shibuya
I received a picture of this store.




Display is pretty ~ ~.
All the staff of the shop, thank you! !




Love that "display" and see
Always be very happy. . .


Can display, there are shops featuring the
I'm looking forward to in the shop?


Come by all means, also display various artists
Please check at the store.


This week, M I system.

Everyone, The annual "last message" Even
We look forward to it.


<TV taping at the time of YUI! Was cute! ! >


Come and thank you!


I'm in on.


Adieu →